HCP 4D is an ideal choice for those who want high power levels in complex systems. Extremely versatile, complete in its functions, provided with Speaker-In and RCA-In inputs to work with any head units, it has been designed to work also in mono (selectable mode), for a three-channel system with sub and front, or a powerful two-channels system.
All the Hertz Compact Power amplifiers are assembled with high-quality components and feature a complete and by-passable crossover system. The dissipation system is optimized with the heat being transferred to the heat sink and then dissipated through the sides of the amplifier.
Hertz HCP 4D
- REFINED HEATSINK WITH HIGH CONVECTION CAPABILITY - The extruded aluminum heatsink provides high efficiency thermal performance; using the top side of the heatsink to effectively dissipate the heat generated by the electronic components. The internal temperature remains constant at all power levels.
- COMPLETED FILTER SECTION - Large array of filters customized for each model, to achieve maximum versatility: Lo-Pass, Hi-Pass, Band-Pass, Full Range, Subsonic, Bass Boost, Phase and Mono. Filtered pre-amplified outputs along with multiple adjustments are featured on the HCP 1D, offering the user endless connection possibilities with any source.
- HCP ELECTRONICS - Special balanced input circuitry rejects electro-magnetic disturbances present on the Pre-amplified or Speaker level inputs. Power supply stage features a multiple winding transformer and Low-ESR 105°C capacitors, selected to ensure high efficiency and current capability.
- ART - Automatic Remote Turn-On/Off function, automatically turns the amplifier on and off with the OEM radio; eliminates the need for a remote signal from the source when using the Speaker-In. This function can also be disabled.
- Channel mode: 4 - 3 - 2
- Output Power (RMS) @ 14.4 VDC:
- 4 Ch: 85 W x 4 (4 Ω)
- 4 Ch: 145 W x 4 (2 Ω)
- 3 Ch: 85 W x 2 (4 Ω) + 290 W x 1 (4 Ω)
- 3 Ch: 145 W x 2 (2 Ω) + 290 W x 1 (4 Ω)
- 2 Ch: 290 W x 2 (4 Ω)
- Bypass: Yes
- Hi-Pass: A/B: 50 ÷ 3.2k Hz @ 12 dB/Oct.
- Lo-Pass: A/B: 50 ÷ 3.2k Hz @ 12 dB/Oct.
- Distortion - THD (100Hz @ 4Ω): 0.02%
- S/N Ratio (A weighted @ 1V): 100 dB
- Damping factor (100Hz @ 4Ω): 200
- Size W x D x H mm (in.): 215 x 190 x 50 (8.46 x 7.48 x 1.97)